• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finished Prince of Persia: Sands of time

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

secretweapon

Not a bad little game. I normally don't bother with these puzzle games but it came with my videocard so I gave it a shot. Pretty fun but there are moments where awkward controls/camera angles came in. It's very frustrating sometimes when you can't tell where you are going due to the camera placement. They also had a problem where the in game videos aren't in ync with the voice dialogues.

The upcoming warrior within could be a great game if they tidy up the cameras a little and put better dialogues in. I could do better voice acting than the stuff in Sands of Time :rolleyes:

Yah it was definitely for the console and less for PC. I loved it on the Gamecube although there were a couple of buggy parts. All in all quite enjoyable.

Yeah, devs just haven't figured out camera angles on the console yet.

I thought the voice acting was fine. The dialoge was cheesey, but the ned was kind of cool.

I'd like to see him score with the beotch, but what can you do.

Yes i enjoy this game! I thinkt the voice acting is good enough and the ending was pretty interesting.

Although I sometimes hate the monsters that continues to spawn again and again. There's so many of them and each one takes some time to kill or absorb.

I played the Persia 2 demo and the voice acting in this one is terrible and so many glitch such as the last boss that stays in the corner.

Back