• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ati's RMA service

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EgoFumPapa

i had a ati built radeon 9700 pro which i liked quite a bit. it started displaying artifacts, a lot. so i cooled down my system some, and still artifacts. even after i underclocked the card, artifacts were everywhere, during boot, in windows, and in games. so naturally i rma'd the card back to Ati. i shipped the card back to them on October 11th! the website says to allow up to 10 days or so, but im starting to wonder now when ill see my card again. i even checked out http://www.resellerratings.com/seller1564.html and it appears that they dont have a very good reputation with this stuff. an email is useless, and i dont want to rack up the phone bill just to leave a message that nobody will respond to. is it just that sometimes they take forever to get your card back to you, or is it possible i wont see it again?

yeah its weird because you don't hear from them or get any e-mails or anything.

they actually REPAIRED my card, it was sweet

yeah its weird because you don't hear from them or get any e-mails or anything they did the same thing to me and the one day B00M ups delivered it

they actually REPAIRED my card, it was sweet

ATI has the BEST RMA process they usually just send you the one email saying to send the card back and thats it.. I have used it 2 times and for me it was 10days from the time si sent it to the time I got it back

You should receive an email from them indicating that they receive your card. I think i will take around 2-4 weeks from the day you send your card for service before you will see it again.

2 words on ATI RMA - very good, even faster for us canucks , I had 2 brand new 9800 pros returned within a 2 week period from day I sent them in expresspost

ck

it's pretty good, but once you send it in, you get NO notification or status info, but they send back a new card (sometimes a better one, in my case i sent in a 9800 pro and got a 9800XT), or repair. they're reliable and pretty quick, but dont expect info.

I sent my card in thinking I would use the $75 repair RMA.

Got one email telling me my RMA #, and wondered if they had even recieved the card?

I got the $75 back and the card via next day air (FedX), and never knew that they even shipped or recieved my card.

It was luck that I was at home!

But getting a free replacement in about a 12 day turn around was sweet! :attn:

Back