• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joegalvan

Registered
Ok So I have been trying to get my PC to boot to 2GHz instead of 800MHz with friends for the past 3-4 days now. When ever I make any changes to the ldt or anything it wont boot past the AMD 3200 part. Can someone please help me/tell me what i need to set the specs to

I have a amd 64 3200+dtr 1mb cache - 1.5v
DFI Lanparty UT nf3 250 GB
OCZ 400mhz ram (ddr 3200) ELL

Here's what I have in my Genie BIOS Area...

DRAM Config = ?
FSB Bus Frequency = ?
Clock Spread Spectrum = ?
LDT/FSB Frequency Ratio = ?
Cpu/FSB Frequency = ?
Cpu VID = ?
Cpu VID special Control = ?

Thanks!!!! :confused: :confused:

Last edited:
Its still not seeing more than 800mhz... Do I need to set the FSB Frequency to a multiplier of x10?
(FSB BUS)=200 x 10 = 2.0 ghz... :sn:

Last edited:
Hey,

have you updated the bios to one that supports the DTR?

Check out the following post to find the bios:
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=328318

I hope that works for you man. Nice setup there btw. When it's all up and running, you'll have lots of fun. :beer:

Edit: Also man, check out the DFI AMD Motherboards Section for lots of help and info. http://www.ocforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130

I'm sure the bios will work for you. I've been reading the forums for quite a bit and for the DFI Lanparty UT, Jess1313 is the man for help. He's always really helpful and friendly. :cool:

Last edited:
hey thanks alot man... Im new to all this.. Even what i am reading... Still doesnt make to much sense ;-P

:bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

Ok so I tried everything and I can get it to successfully boot once... I talked to Jess and he recommended some settings..It worked, then locked up AGAIN!!!!

WTF!

Anyone want to buy a pc. ;-P
Here are my settings
Cpu/FSB Freq = 10x
Cpu VID = 1.55
FSB = 200
and everything else is auto.

Last edited:
Update from last night

So I flashed the BIOS with the above suggestion. I used the 9-14 zip file. After flash, I removed the cmos battery for 30 secs to clear, then loaded optimized defaults.. Booted to Win.. Detected 800 mnz with 1 gig mem. Rebooted to BIOS, changed VID to 1.55 and cpu/fsb freq to 10x -- locked up.. It seems whenever i adjust the multi it locks up.. However.. if i hit the internal reset button it will boot to Win showing 2.0 ghz and 1 gig..

I did manage to change the ratio to fsb:210 x Cpu multi 9.5 and it booted... But then crahsed....

I respect all of you that can get this to work.. =)

verbatim said:
Have u tried all vcore settings from 1.45v to 1.6? U might be too high or too low.

10x
fsb 200
agp lock 67
mem 2.5-4-4-7 2.5or2.6volts
htt x4

Not understanding about the mem part

Back