• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Colors?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tenchi86

Ok I am using the graphics client and it shows what is going on. Any way on my last Core I saw mainly red,blue, and grey spheres a few yellow. on my new one though I have seen none of the yellow. So does any one know what each color means?

Here is the color legend according to Electron Microscope.

Attachments

• em3.jpg
    em3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 57
The Graphics client does not really show what the elements are that compose the protein. You need the Electron Microscope to see that.

For some reason the Graphics client only shows red and blue. Once in a while you see 1 single yellow one in the middle but I don't know why?

TommyHolly said:
The Graphics client does not really show what the elements are that compose the protein. You need the Electron Microscope to see that.

For some reason the Graphics client only shows red and blue. Once in a while you see 1 single yellow one in the middle but I don't know why?

What? Mine shows 5 colors: Gray, Light Gray, Blue, Red and Yellow

Back