• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$10 Socket A motherboards at Newegg!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zachj

Chainsaw Senior
I know this is more of a Cyber Deal post, but I figure most people won't be interested in such a thing. On the other hand, Folding Farm owners ought to be thrilled!

I've never heard of the brand, but two rebates later, you've got a $9.99 motherboard (+ $5.00 shipping). And it's got a lifetime warantee. And you can get the free NewEgg pen. 15 bucks shipped sounds pretty nice to me!

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=13-187-006&DEPA=0

Z

holy cow!!! makes me want to start a farm... But economically, I need to take a little break. hopefully another offer like that will come along.

woot thanks so much my friend and I are gonna pick a few of these up for our farm for our senior project with the 75 bucks we have so far, nice cheap start.

grr if i had the money to fork out id do it.

anyone wanna buy one for AAR? we still have that 1600 pally fishy is holding onto for me :D

careful rebate says only one rebate per family/household.... I dont think you will be able to make a farm out of these unless you have a bunch of friends to ship it to.

Mr.Furious said:
careful rebate says only one rebate per family/household.... I dont think you will be able to make a farm out of these unless you have a bunch of friends to ship it to.

Rebates are usually this way. :bang head

I've heard soyo sucks with rebates... if they were good w/ rebates I'd be on this like...can't say it, pg forum =P anyone know though? soyo rebates anyone get them back? if so my sis is getting a new foldin rig ^_^

Xenocide said:
grr if i had the money to fork out id do it.

anyone wanna buy one for AAR? we still have that 1600 pally fishy is holding onto for me :D

Done. I'm feeling adventurous.

But you gotta review the board for us. I think we'd all like to know if this company is any good or not. Supposedly, they're actually made in the US too.

I just bought one of those new Soyo boards for a folding machine. Hopefully I get my rebates back, because I don't have $90 to spend on something I really didn't need! :)

Then I'd check the order status, and if possible, cancel it. Soyo seems to be notorious for giving mail-in-rebates a bad name.

DrSlinky said:
Then I'd check the order status, and if possible, cancel it. Soyo seems to be notorious for giving mail-in-rebates a bad name.

Already shipped when I checked.

Hopefully I'll be able to come back here and say "I GOT MY REBATES!"

Hopefully.

I'd get out the digital camera, and document the entire process. This way, when they don't come, you can turn your experience into a humorous webpage of some sort

DrSlinky said:
Hopefully.

I'd get out the digital camera, and document the entire process. This way, when they don't come, you can turn your experience into a humorous webpage of some sort

:p :thup: best idea ive heard yet.... start a ihatesoyo.com

Back