• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TEC on NB will it allow me to get higer clocks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hope so, Ive been planning on doing my nf7-s since my northbridge likes volts I think it will benefit from the cooling.
Of course if you get it cold enough it will be more efficient since the electrtons will flow more efficiently so it should be a yes as long as you get it cold enough.

Wardog

That is why i was wondering about it....I mean in a way i think that it will help as my NB hs gets REALLY hot and i can get a higer stable FSB with a fan on the HS so it is kind of iffy......i think that i am goign to put it on my Back up G-Force MX4000 PCI card and hope to break 3500 in 3dmark01se LOL

I have the TEC it is on my vid card now and i have another...i dont have water on this sytem i make my own blocks lol yet i dont have water cooling (something to do) so i think toniht i will have a TEC on the NB and the Vid card lol i think that will be enough until i make my new system( the graphics card is what is holdding me back...i can get over 2.5 with my mobile now have been burring in...but i use a 10x multi and run my fsb 1:1 and my NB is holding me back on the FSB not my ram so i am trying to solve that with the tec

Back