• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first OC with 2200 Throughbred

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Murdies8up

Registered
I am not sure of the safe zones and what not but it seems to me staying steady at 35 C. I have also learned quite a bit about OCing from reading up here. I will assume that the CPU is locked. I have no real idea how to tell. The cpu-z pic and a system info pic are below. I have a huge copper Thermaltake CPU cooler and that seems to be keeping the temps low. As for testing whether or not it is stable I have had it running for at least 4 hours and no glithes. I will try to DL prime95 tonight and use that. I guess my biggest question is how far is a safe push? Also learned that 3200 memory wasnt needed :bang head Also I noticed that my pics are not that good. Not sure if that is due to Paint or my host or the crappy prog i used to convert bitmap to jpg

a80.jpg

d5e.jpg

What is a safe temp to stay under anyway? I am pushing 45 max and 42.1 average. I want to push this cpu a bit more and see what I can squeeze outta it. Here is my current setting. Note this ran SAndra for about 18-20- hours fine. the screen shot was during that test. :clap:

a7d.jpg

Back