• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800 Pro and half life 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
uh... doesnt the x800 pro come w/a coupon FOR getting hl2 for free? :)

is that a good price for a x800 pro... i'm kinda out of the loop. I'm looking up some price watch stuff now.

I found this while i was at work and thought it might be a good deal for some people...I would say there's an average chance its got 1.6ns on it...but i say the chance of finding one in stores is slim unless their hiding them from me right now because my store doesn't have any ... 544 in new jersey.

rxtrom said:
What are the chances this has the 1.6ns memory?

Basically nil. The only Pro's with 1.6 memory are (were?) the VIVO's, and, from everything I've seen, BB only sells regular BBA Pro's. I say were on the VIVO's as some non-PE XT's have shipped with 2.0 memory on them, which, to me, says that 1.6's on the VIVO's probably won't last forever.

Your right, my bad...i missed that...it also says "Pre-Order now, shipping out by 8/15/2004 "

So it's only a good deal if u don't need it right away.... and u already bought hl2 on steam...

Back