• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Triple head video cards??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

william.mandra

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any manufacturers of tripple head video cards, other than Matrox. I'm looking for a single AGP 8x solution, right now I have an AGP dual head and a PCI card to get my three displays working. The reason why I'm looking for someone other than Matrox is because they do not have any 64bit drivers for their tripple head cards. Since I'm running dual opterons, eventually I plan on switching to XP 64, but I won't do it until I can get 64bit drivers for my hardware.

Thanks in advance,
Bill

I'm surprised (well, not really) that Matrox doesn't have 64 bit drivers for the Parhelia. I guess they've gone completely downhill since the days of the G4xx series. :-/

My guess is that once WinXP-64 is officially released, there probably will be something, but at this point in time, you have to use what you have.

Back