• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Awesome SIRIUS Deal for New and Current Subscribers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dios67

For those that missed the last Sirius deal, here's a new one, but read the entire instructions prior to going to the website and going through the steps

http://www.sirius.com

Go to "Get Sirius" link above, on the Top Right of homepage, choose "Buy at Sirius Direct" in the drop down that appears

Input promo code: 261

Choose a reciever for $0

Input Referal ID: sirius

Choose a home or car kit for $0

$10.00 activation
$10.00 shipping
Your done, and the receiver is on the way.
For those that are current sirius subscribers, as long as you input your account info in as your current subscription is being billed, the total comes to $103.87 (83.88 (6.99 per month) subscription for this radio, 10.00 activation, 10.00 shipping), **** Make sure you call SIRIUS and get your logon and password for your account prior to going through the steps, you'll need it to get the deal as an additional unit on you account.

--------------

I have sirius in both my car and my truck. I wouldn't know what to do without it on long trips :)

Hmmmm...it's making me buy another kit. If I don't add another one of those kits (like the car, home, boombox thing), then it sends me in a loop :/

Still an awsome deal though, thanks :D

Edit:
NM, apparently pressing enter instead of clicking 'next' makes you go back all the way to the beginning.

Back