• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone had problems with NT-Micro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhantomOSX2

Registered
I swear this has to be the worst company ever. I ordered a ASUS KN8-E Deluxe from them for $129 on Nov. 8th. I called them 4 times since then asking for my tracking number and they give me one that states that the package hasn't even been shipped and it doesn't say that it's for my city. I was thinking about canceling my order but they charge a $10 restocking fee (even though it didn't ship) but I will refuse to pay it since they breach their terms of service. Alot of ppl from other sites say that even after they canceled their order the company refused to credit their accounts and still shipped the product. Others have said that they didn't recieve their product or their money back. Has anyone had problems like this with the company? What legal actions can be taken against them if someone went to the extreme?

Too bad I didn't check their ratings before I ordered, for review of them check here:

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller6053.html

Is there anything I can really do or should I play the waiting game?

Back