• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

282,497 WU's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Basher

I think that the seti database finally counted our new members totals into the teams, we jumped 4k+ Wu's yesterday, LKSAB should be behind us for a while :D :D :D :D

Maybe the stats sheets are gonna start working again, too!

(Hey, I can hope, right?)

Thelemac said:
Maybe the stats sheets are gonna start working again, too!

(Hey, I can hope, right?)

Yeah but do you need to break our hearts with deception while you do it? ;)

Not true malicious deception of course but infectious hoping beyond reason and rationality can be a form of implied deception. Regardless the "Access Frobidden" problem I was having while trying to check my stats at the Berkeley site earlier is cleared up and my stats there are up to date and match my figures on my system. Hopefully bad times are behind us. (Great now I'm hoping!!:mad: Thanks a lot!:D )

Fine! No more hope!

Everything is going down. This addiction will kill us all. The stats will never be right again and the project will finish with no conclusions.

Happy? :)

Thelemac said:
Fine! No more hope!

Everything is going down. This addiction will kill us all. The stats will never be right again and the project will finish with no conclusions.

Happy? :)

Let's just say I'm willing to accept the truth of reality and leave it at that.

eobard said:
Not true malicious deception of course but infectious hoping beyond reason and rationality can be a form of implied deception. Regardless the "Access Frobidden" problem I was having while trying to check my stats at the Berkeley site earlier is cleared up and my stats there are up to date and match my figures on my system. Hopefully bad times are behind us. (Great now I'm hoping!!:mad: Thanks a lot!:D )

When the main setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu is down, you can still get your stats, just replace the setiahome. with iosef.

Main stats site = setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu
Backup site = iosef.ssl.berkeley.edu

Back