• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HL2 How far are u all ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ps2cho

Without any spoilers. briefly explain where you are by the end of day2 of HL2 :)

im in the ghosttown area ;)

wooooo thats a bit scary ther !
cant figure out where to go but ill get ther :)

just the same as i spent 20mins trying to open the massive doors to allow the boat thru when all u had to do was blow up that canister to ur right

(not tryin to give away too much)

=)

I am in the nova whatever part,just got the spider guys to follow me :D but i know what to do (sick stuff) since my friend is at chapter 11

i dont think this thread will stay up cause the sticky specifically said no half life 2 posts!!!!! unless its in the specified area

well I can't even get past the train station, where am i suppose to go? I got outside and just tried all the doors, they're all locked and I got beat to death approach those guys with sticks. WTH, I'm stuck. :(

before this thread get's closed i will tell you i just finished ravelholm and now they have given me a buggy and told me to drive down the coast to meat up with alyx. :thup:

7th mission out of 15 i believe, maybe 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back