• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case for modding!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

2Busy

Looks like this one will make a really good w/c case. She stands 21 high, 23 long and 13 wide. Take a look.......

3000front.jpg

3000frontopen.jpg

3000back.jpg

3000leftfrontangle.jpg

Where at?

J So said:
wow I like it.. besides the Compaq logo ;) Where did you score it?

There is a company by my work that buys excess, surplus, etc computer equipment. They try to resale in lots, but what wont go they part outl Typically all cases end up in the scrap metal bin. I have a standing deal with them if it does not resale I want first shot at it. I supply labor to gut cpu, memory and hard drives, the rest is mine for a fixed price. This is the 4th case I have got from them. Have sold 1, built 1, scrapped one, now this one. I think there is another one just like this down there that I could get if someone was interested.

I like it...

Similar to my YY cube case. Would like to see pics when you're done modding if you do. BTW, what are you're plans, if any.

Plans

Mortis03 said:
I like it...

Similar to my YY cube case. Would like to see pics when you're done modding if you do. BTW, what are you're plans, if any.

Still kicking it around. It will be watercooled, mobo on the left side (from the front), drives, psu, rad, pump on the right. I am thinking 2 dual 120mm rads facing out the side of the case with air being drawn in and directed towards the back and exiting below the psu. Thinking of a hammertone paint finish or maybe some of the new iridescent chamelon paint, dont know yet. Possibly some type of lcd on the box on the left side of the door.

dammit why is it I can never find the good stuff like that!?!?!?! I always end up with crap :bang head:

probably my location... sigh

Back