• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats wrong with the 6800's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
d94 said:
then again, scores could go up if better drivers are released

that had real peformance gains instead of workarounds... I miss ATI :cry:

Vexx said:
that had real peformance gains instead of workarounds... I miss ATI :cry:

and that's the reason I haven't gone back to nVidia yet.

btw, the drivers used in the pcper review was the latest (shader improved *cough* HL2 *cough*) beta 67.02 drivers.

mica

micamica1217 said:
and that's the reason I haven't gone back to nVidia yet.

btw, the drivers used in the pcper review was the latest (shader improved *cough* HL2 *cough*) beta 67.02 drivers.

mica

ill build my ATI rig this summer... this is my last nvidia card.. haha

all hail ATI!!! Now that Mica has clearly shown there complete dominace of all aspects of the gaming why would anyone even consider an NV card. You would have to be utterly crazy. I am off to ebay to sell my 6800GT now. Thanks for all the top notch info, keep it comming!

it depend on the game just like doom3, like many other reviewer said both card are good at certain game. who knows maybe next game came out NV will be on top like quake 4. I would say NV score 1pt on doom3, ATI score 1pt on HL2, wait till more games come out to decide which is better. this is not something like 9800 vs 59xx where ati is the winner in pretty much all games

its not just this Half Life 2 thing that bothers me... theres other things.. but yeah maybe driver releases are going to change that..
and nandro I'm not gonna go sell my card on ebay.. I'm just upset with a few parts of it.. my R9800 pro spoiled me

Nandro said:
all hail ATI!!! Now that Mica has clearly shown there complete dominace of all aspects of the gaming why would anyone even consider an NV card. You would have to be utterly crazy. I am off to ebay to sell my 6800GT now. Thanks for all the top notch info, keep it comming!

Yes its that special sauce "sarcasm" that always spices up these discussions :rolleyes:

I was talking about myself, I wasnt referring to you or anyone else in peticular. After seeing such convincing information over and over I cant even see how NV has stayed in business. I mean with that many flaws its amazing the cards even do 2d good enough to see the screen. Oh well, cant win for losing.

Nandro said:
I was talking about myself, I wasnt referring to you or anyone else in peticular. After seeing such convincing information over and over I cant even see how NV has stayed in business. I mean with that many flaws its amazing the cards even do 2d good enough to see the screen. Oh well, cant win for losing.

lol you were being serius! :-D i thought you were mocking me or something haha but so far I agree with ya..

Back