• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is there anything like the VANTEC Spectrum Fan that doesn't have LED's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iLLestOne

Well I already have a 120mm fan blowing onto my videocard, but I thought I might as well get something that blows up on it.....just for the sake of it....

I was looking at the VANTEC Spectrum Fan, but I really don't like how it has blue LEDS....is there anything like this minus the LEDS?

Thanks for the help!

He's looking for a bay cooler guys. Or a pci slot cooler, whatever it's called.

Any reason you don't want LED's on it?

Also, looking at a pic of it, looks like it wouldn't be that hard to just clip the led's out if you're in the modding spirit. Just don't clip the fan power and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Oh, I guess I didn't pay close enough attention.
I think those are made to suck air out, not blow it in and up... I guess you could try to flip the fan around or something:-/

enduro said:
He's looking for a bay cooler guys. Or a pci slot cooler, whatever it's called.

Any reason you don't want LED's on it?

Also, looking at a pic of it, looks like it wouldn't be that hard to just clip the led's out if you're in the modding spirit. Just don't clip the fan power and you'll be fine.

snip snip snip :D

LOL

Yea, i'm just looking for a pcicard cooler that will push some cold air up....I prob don't need it (120mm intake on the bottom, 120mm intake blowing on card, 120mm blowhole, 80mm exaust under PSU), but I figured what the hell...

I don't want the LED's b/c soon I'll be going away to college and I'd rather just not have any lights in my case....

I was thinking about just clipping the LED's, but I wasn't sure if the power was daisy-chained...like goes to one LED, then to another, etc... then to the fan itself....so then I'd have to cut the LED's, and connect their pins so that power keeps going through...

Back