• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Changing Bridges on AXP2000+ Treb "b"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ps2cho

Ok i havnt got a motherboard that allows voltage changes (well..at least not for the next few months or so)
now, can i change the L bridges on the CPU to throw it some more voltage....

cos i looked on this site,HERE

i put my voltage at 1.6v , Multiplier as 12.5, and on LOCK

but when i opened up and had a look at my CPU, it looked different to what the picture shows. it had like 3 layers to all the L bridges.

Such like this : . . .

it was like 3 of them, so im kinda confused,so, kinda confused i used a 0.5mm HB pencil and connected the bridges that it stated like this

. .----.

but just left the 3rd 'layer'

it didnt change the voltage and i mreally confused whats going on
can somebody try nad clear this up?

oc.jpg

what are those little black lines? is it just simply a wire wrapped around the bottom metal parts of the CPU?

im kinda confused sorry

no, they work by using the piece of wire and sticking it in the actual socket... that picture is just showing you where the holes would line up showing you which holes need to be inserted... but basically you have a tiny piece of wire going from 1 hole stretched into the adjacent hole

ahhh, ok i get it, its not actually the cpu, its the physical socket, okay.

now what do u recommend to use ? would like a paperclip work ?

ive been told the ideal thing to use is if you have old phone cords cut those and strip the outside coating off, use the copper strands for the pins

Back