• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do Radeon 9600XT's still ship with a HL2 voucher?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenshin Himura

Registered
Like the title says, i would like to know if the 9600XT's are still shipping with the voucher. I was homping to find a good deal for one on black friday, and whether or not i jump on this or a newer card depends on the answer. Half life 2 is the main game ill be playing.

Thanks in advance.

Kenshin Himura said:
Like the title says, i would like to know if the 9600XT's are still shipping with the voucher. I was homping to find a good deal for one on black friday, and whether or not i jump on this or a newer card depends on the answer. Half life 2 is the main game ill be playing.

Thanks in advance.

I dont think so......i hope the deals are cheap friday...i was in BB today and its $499 for the 6800gtOC (agp from bfg) the 9600xt's were 210....

True 9700's are better, but most are used, in other words someone has been doing god knows what with their 9700pro for over a year, thats means overclocking, etc etc. Why pay all that money for something that might not last another year?? Not worth the money, go with the 9600xt, obviously if your looking for that then you don't have that much money to spend to begin with (otherwise you'd be getting an x800 or better). So don't throw your money away on something that's been used and maybe even abused...

Kenshin Himura said:

Thanks in advance.

I believe that promotion ended last January.

I'd def go with the 9600XT, mine plays HL 2 excellent. I ordered mine from hereabout 6 weeks ago for 180.00 and on the box it said Half-Life 2 Preferred Graphics.

On Black Friday (day after thanks giving) Bestbuy will be selling 9600XTs for 99.99 (after rebate of course)

Same Day CompUSA will have the AIW 9600XT for 124.99

I have found these things on several black friday websites, so I think they are legit, here is one of the links

Back