• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samsung PC3200 with TCCC chips

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

batboy

Senior Moment
Just bought 2X512 Samsung PC3200 single sided RAM with TCCC chips from a fellow forum member. I'm putting it into a rig that I'm building to sell. Had to test it out to see what it would do. I'm fairly impressed. This RAM did 240 FSB at 1:1 using 2.5-3-3-6 timings with 3.0v in a dual channel Intel system and 244 FSB using 3-3-3-8 (SPD timings). RAM with TCCD chips supposedly do even better.

yes, tccc runs well. the tccd runs great. in some cases over 300+.. most of the ddr600 from adata uses these chips. also its my understanding that the ddr600 hyperram (komusa) employs tccd chips too.. i wonder how well the tccc will respond to 3.3 or more volts???

Last edited:
Dunno, Flapper... my mobo only goes up to 3.2v and even at that vdimm, I can't get this RAM above 246 FSB even with 3-4-4-8 timings. Regardless, it does pretty good for cheap PC3200 RAM.

he got it for 140$ lol glad to see he had more luck with it then I did =)
Grats batboy

Back