• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which case do you like?and why?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the one from directron is not that great looking overpriced for a noname brand and why would you want a window showing the backside of your mobob tray? it looks like a lian li rip off, so you might look into the lian li's. the chenming case is ok but a bit pricey. the last one is butt ugly imho and OOS

I have a Chenming (well, it was a Cheiftec, but same EXACT design) and I LOVE it. That one comes pre-mod'ed, you can pick an un-mod'd one up off Newegg for about $75 + shipping and mod yourself and save some cash thou.

i think they are all overpriced imho. i would peruse newegg.com and see what they have to your liking. You want to look for 120mm fan openings, removable motherboard tray and rounded edges so you dont cut yourself up.

problem is that i havent seen very many with 120mm openings for less then $150 that got a top exhaust fan also.....there is some names out there yes but i think they are butt ugly personaly i dont care for these animal or creature like cases just a nice computer case thats got some eye appeal is all and not a 3 foot monster on wheels i had one loved how cold the case was but pain in the arz to move it around if you know what i mean...and i dont trust myself on the modding of the case cause i dont got alot of tools to do so.....so what case would you buy for 150 or less after shipping? but with a top exhaust port..?

I personally don't like any either :), but I'm picky. The second is good but i'm not a fan of the thick window molding. I agree with the newegg recomendation. Another great site is www.xoxide.com. Cases with 120mm fans seem pretty few. Lian-li was also recomended and i must admit that if you got the money they are great cases, very clean looking.

i actually just ordered my new case from newegg .. lian li pc-v2000B ... i love lian li cases .. this is my 4th or 5th one .. i forget anyways .. my pc75B is up for sale

i dont know but as soon as i get a email back on how much it will cost ill let you all know..but over all i can deal with those little minor things looks awesome to me but then again ive never had a side window befor lol..

Back