• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help asap!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trutech74

Registered
ok so i was playin around with my oc and i dropped the fsb and vcore back to stock and **** hit the fan. i got blue screen saying windows had an error and is restarting. so i cleared c mos and that went away. now before i cleared c mos the only thing that put into into blue screen was trying to install mbm5. now i get no blue screens but i have an error when i try to run mbm5. and kaspersky shut off and said my key is damaged. so i dl another key and it says everyone i get is damaged. so i have no virus protection i guess. ok the mbm5 error is this the dll attempted to create the .sys driver as a service and failed then i hit ok and a new error pops up that says MBM 5 CORE privileged instruction. any thoughts on what i might want to do? i am so lost right now. i just want antivirus right now lol. oh and when mbm 5 was running it got all crazy on me it said the die temp was 35C and the socket temp was 222C that doesnt seem right to me.

please anyone lol. i dont know what to do here and i need virus protection i tried doing a restore point but it said no files were changed anyways my blue screen was this IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL but it went away and hasent happened again

ok so this cant be right in my bios it says idle temp is 35 degrees and now mbm5 opens and says in the socket it is 29 degrees C and on the die it is 184 degrees C

see all this happened when i backed it off. now are u sayinf reformat the harddrive

trutech74 said:
see all this happened when i backed it off. now are u sayinf reformat the harddrive

Yeah, I think you've screwed the files on your HDD. It usully happens when you use extreamly tight RAM timings. I think your gonna need to format, or at least re-install your OS.

Back