• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Understanding user stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It does seem to be going down. Have you lost any rig's or is one not folding as much as it used to maybe?

Again, check the proteins you are folding, the big ones with high payout points and wu's, since they take so long, you can see a decline in daily production. Also check your logfile to see if you have any early end units which could mean you are oc'd too much and need to back down or possible a bad protein......also possible a server connection problem......

paps

Yes, listen to Papsomax, I had a protien on a machine that must have been corrupt, it tried for a week to work on it, error after error...before I found it and deleted it.

That means absolutely nothing. I get that all the time even though I am pretty consistant at my point production.

What usually happens is that some time ago you might have had a period of high point gromacs that boosted you score for a week. Obviously that didn't last so now it looks like you are "losing" points. You just have not had the same levels of production.

If you look at the light green shaded area, you are still within the same 75% probability that you will continue the same production.

Sweet. It's probably because some of the work systems have changed over to laptops though, and these typically get turned off/taken home at night time......

By the way, how do you delete dodgy WU's??? I have a few of these that systems have been trying to fold for somethign like 1-2 weeks and not getting anywhere.....

Last edited:
veryhumid said:
can you do that while the core is running?

You probably can but I would not reccommend it. BTW if you only delete the work folder you will probably get the same WU as you just deleted. You need to delete the queue.dat file also.

I have deleted the cores before and it didn't hurt anything...yet? I had to delete 3 cores on an older PC in order to get one that the PC I was using could handle.

There is a way to shut it down if merely deleting it doesn't do the trick. (This works for a whole bunch of things that run in the background that have no icon).

Go to Start-Control Panel-Administrative Tools-Services (has an icon of a gear)

Look for FAH and right click on it. Change it from "Automatic" to manual or disabled and then stop it. Do what you need to do and then change it back to Auto again and then start FAH back up.

Back