• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The new dets are out!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the site seems to be down... it won't load for me. oh well, i'll try again later. thanks for the heads-up, though! :)

welcome to the forum mike-the-first-from-belgium-with-the-funny-sig! :D that's your first post ever and all! :)

Was someone going to let me know?

Oh yeah, that's right, I'm using a radeon now :).

For kicks I added them to my downloads site.

lol ati makes new drivers ?? I thought they only released 1

I think I might try upgrading to xp tomorrow and see how many 3d marks I get

Ill throw in a test HD and install xp to that.

(by upgrade I mean downgrade and by downgrade I mean downgrade :) )

I totally forgot to redo my driver settings after I upgraded and got another +100 to my score after I did.

Those new XP drivers RULE!!!

my 3dmark2001 went from 7250 to 7906!!!!!!

What da heck did they do right? I hope they pull out some more super drivers man!

i didn't see much of an increase at all with either my gf pro or my gf2 mx400. and coolbits doesn't work any more. bit of a let down, so i'm gonna go back to 14s again... :( :(

proze said:
i didn't see much of an increase at all with either my gf pro or my gf2 mx400. and coolbits doesn't work any more. bit of a let down, so i'm gonna go back to 14s again... :( :(

I'm noticing the same thing Coolbits and/or NVMax are not working w/ my Visiontek card. Gotta dwnld powerstrip and give that a shot. But, I am noticing that a flicker/fade issue that I was seeing before is gone.

Back