• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My MINI

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
To Quote you both I use it mostly for gamin and that is what I love to do game :attn: . and it is quiet I sleep on that couch(sometimes) and it does not bother me at all.

really nice! what kind of case is that? For my next computer I want to make something portable like that. wouldn't it be nice if you could fit sli in one of those?!

Better questions: How hot is it? :)

Looks pretty cramped in there, though the visual appeal of it throws heat issues far away. Beautiful rig you got there

SLI sorry no but it is a Antec Aria case like it says it is, and if you look at the system spex page on my site it shows well the system spex, i am running at 3.5 and it is never higher than 80*f, that screen shoot was right after playing 3 hours of UT2k4

thats nice man!

btw i see that you have a corvette rc body, what rc you run? i got 2 hpi rs4s a savage and alot of micro rs4's

It looks nice. I think your wireing looks cleaner in that small thing than most midtowers i've seen. The intel blue dude is awesome too :D

I updated my site with the new modified parts on my Mini if any one cares to go see same link as above

Back