• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good MOBO to OC for XP3000

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bopbop11208

Hi,

I'm new at OC and I'm going to OC my PC soon and I'm thinking if my current MOBO and Memory is Ok.

Athlon XP3000
ASUS A7N8-E
No Name PC3200 1GB Memory (2.5-3-3-7)

If Not Which MOBO/Memory would you reccomend that is stable...

Last edited:
The best mobo out right now is the Abit NF7-S or non S both oc the same, There is also a DFI board which I don't remenber it's name right now, and some people will also suggest the Abit AN7, all are great mobos and it's up to you, each has it's strong points and different features. As far as memory goes people at the memory section are recomending memory modules with TCCD IC you may find it in different brands, ask or search for this mem and you will find what you want. I don't know much about your mobo so I can't tell how good of an oc it is but a no name brand is most likely not a good oc, but you might get lucky, some people got their generic ram ato oc pretty high.

Back