• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats a Good PCI TV Tunner card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zefly

Registered
Well im looking for a pci tv tunner card for a little project of mine. Well im looking for one that has at least tv-in and can record to a hard drive for later play and also has tv-out which can play it back on my tv kinda like a tivo. The price limit really doesnt matter. But if any one knows a good one please post.

If you are willing to use your graphics card for the video out, get the PVR 250 MCE, otherwise the 350.

ATI baby..lol

persojnally they are all ihaev used and i have never had issues with tem from

ATi all in wondwe 128 2x AGo 32mb
radeon 8500 AIW
to ATi USB tv tuners

i cant complain, for what i do with em.

Which one would be best for just TV,I plan on watching tv while playing games (duel monitor) i have direct tv if that helps

I'm personally going with an ATI TV Wonder Pro soon. I really like ATI's feature where you can watch tv as a background to whatever you're doing. Besides, I don't need to spend $150+ on a tv card. ;)

....I had an old ATI all in wonder it had ok video quality but it connot compare to my PVR 250 i got right now

Back