• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTF is wrong with the BFV servers???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sirjinx1974

I have not been able to play BFV for about 3 weeks now and it is starting to **** me off. I have updated to patch 1.2.1 and it still does not work. Everytime I get into a map my whole computer reboots. I have read that the reason that EA Games released the new patch is because there was an exploit in the game and some people were taking advantage of it. Question? What was the exploit and why can I not play BFV? THis is pissing me off. I can play any other game on my computer just fine and I have not problems with any other software which leads me to believe that it is the BFV servers or the game. THis game has been very buggy since EA Games released the game and I have updated the game with patches from the EA website. Or, could be a problem with the PunkBuster software that the servers use to keep people from modifying the game? Please give me some feed back because I am starting to get pissed that I can not play the game.

Thank you

I have yet to install the new update , but as of late my connection to other game servers has been TERRIBLE . Not quite sure what the deal is (could be MORE holiday traffic then usuall) , but my pings and connection were ALWAYS xint till now/lately (cable=256/3000) . Maybe my new wireless setup , but I have seen many others having major connection problems too ; so I dont really think its just me .

Going to try the new patch (and a RESTORE POINT in XP) and see what happens .

have you tried rolling back or uninstalling and reinstalling an older version? If its still no good than I have no idea. Do other games work?

Yes, I can play every other game that I own. I tried to play BFV today and I only could play 1 map. When the next map tried to load, my computer rebooted. I am frustrated.

Back