• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nero 6.0 Suite 3 (oem) 7.99 Free Ship

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
SurplusComputers is having a sale on Nero 6.0 Suite 3 (OEM) for a mear $7.99 w/FREE Shipping . LINKY

If your planning on getting a DUEL LAYER DVD burner for Christmas , then this is one program to grab on the cheap .

you have to buy with hardware though... what kind of hardware is acceptable?

dark_15 said:
you have to buy with hardware though... what kind of hardware is acceptable?

Nah ... just did it myself without any hardware or other items purchased .

I think its more of disclaimer thingy , so they dont get into trouble with the reglations of selling this software .

These guys have been good to me, got several items no problems, isn't nero up to like 6.3 or higher now though?

*UPDATE*

Ok , I just recieved my order today from my original posted deal .
The version I recieved is Nero Suite-3 6.3.1.25 (oem) . I just upgraded it with a download to the latest 6.6 :cool:
So Iam a very happy camper for my $8 investment . Now I just need to get a new dvd burner . :p

Seems the deal is still ongoing if anyone is interested . (see first post for link)

Last edited:
I saw the same deal over at hardocp a couple weeks ago a snagged me a copy! Sweeeeet deal! :thup:

still waiting for mine... with a little luck it will be here tomorrow. that is a great deal, I thought it would be an older version. even if it was an older version it would be a deal ;) the funny thing is on oem software (like the antivirus i got from newegg), it says you cannot sell it except with a new computer, or hardware. hmmm... wonder how they avoid getting busted...

edit: oops, came yesterday and i didn't see it :thup:

Last edited:
As Tsintse said, it is Express version only. That is probably sufficient for most folks but I'm not too pleased. I can't figure out how to burn a DVD when all I have is the contents of the TS_VIDEO folder.

dgk said:
As Tsintse said, it is Express version only.

I also have Nero 6.0 Express along with this Suite3 version and they are NOT the same (both are oem) . Nero Express 6.0 Suite1 (ver 6.0.0) will not let you burn dvd's .

Last edited:
Back