• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

woo, new toy for me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Como

picked up a 250GB WD off of ebay, new.

What are peoples oppinions of caviar? ive NEVER had any good thigns with a caviar, but a freind of mine has never had a problem.

Then again, someone i work with has never had a problem with maxtor and has lost every WD hes had, where other than caviar ive never had a bad ED, and most all of my maxtors have given me crap.

thoughts?

caviar?
i'v got a 3-4 gb one thats older than i can remember and it still works just fine!

ive put caviar's into most machines ive built in the last three years and have yet to have a single problem with any of the half a dozen or more drives.

thanks, that makes me feel betterabout it. Cant wait till it arrives :)

have fun with it!!! WD are usually good drives... maybe you just got a bit unlucky before...

or maybe they cant take abuse :) in not eactly the nicest guy to my equipment, 110% is barely enough

hehe
i dropped a 10gb drive a couple years ago down 2 flights of stairs and it still works today just fine :cool:

yeah...i did that with an 80, it works but not like it used to.

whoot, All hookes up and ready to rock. now i just ogtta get the network situation under controll.

Back