• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair XMS 3200 cl2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HUNAB-KU

I use this memory module of 512 Mb Corsair xms c2 module.
If i check using Sisoft Sandra the performance is great compared to other memory modules!
But.. the timings show: 3.3.3.8 is this right for this memorybank??

I tried in lowering it to 2.2.2.8 but then my system won't boot and i need to reset the bios using the jumper.
What's wrong? i bought this memory module for the fast timings and cat latency but why is it showing 3.3.3.8 memory timings??

:mad:

AMD K64 3400+
512 Mb Corsair XMS3200 cl2
MSI K8N neo Platinum
80 GB Maxtor Sata
Aopen Geforce400 V64

The 3200c2 modules are rated at 2 3 3 6 by corsair, but it boots with spd timing of 3 3 3 8. (I've tried 2 2 2 6 w/ my new amd64 3500+ w/ no luck) I recommend u go into bios and set it to 2 3 3 6, and you might see a slight upgrade in memory performance.

thanks!

i will check this tonight... hopefully my pc will still boot with those settings.
If i have my biossettings all at default and enable aggresive timing in the cell menu (msi k8n neo platinum) then my pc won't boot and i need to reset the bios again user the cmos jumper

how is that possible.

I didn't flash to a newer bios yet. :mad:

Back