• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What can i expect?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DuckManParkey

what kind of OC can i look for on stock cooling with a xaserv case and the value select ram? i know it wont be too high just wondering what some people have gotten.

Last edited:
You could always go out and buy a legit copy of Windows XP Professional to solve your SP2 install problems.

I'd say around 230fsb would be realistic for your setup with average timings. You can always change the cpu:memory divider to get more fsb out of your chip, but then again, your memory will run at slower speeds.

im a broke college student, i cant afford 100$ windows sadly, i had to borrow 1000$ from my grand mother to make the machine as it is. Ive had her up to 225 FSB but after that it became unstable, Dont know much about OCing yet still reading up but just wondering what i might hit for now

Just a quick heads up......I don't really think that mods will tolerate any sort of mention about warez, especially something such as Windows. With this in mind, it's probably in your best interests to delete this thread so as to prevent a possible warning/suspension/banning.

deception``

Should be an option if you make an attempt to edit the first thread. I'm sorry to seem so brash in the midst of your dilemma. Of course, I'd love to help you in your situation; unfortunately, I am not at the liberty to endorse the use of warez on these forums. So just keep in mind that I'm trying to do you a big favor here. And, for the record, if you had 1K to spend on a system you could have used 900 and allocated $100 for Windows. Just a thought...

deception``

I wish i could of, i cut every corner possible to make a machine, i had to get everything monitor keyboard etc i even went with crappy ram and dropped my speakers off the list

Back