• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Game Selection Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jjdeltor

Registered
I am in the market for a few new computer games. I already have HL2, Doom3, and of course KOTOR 2 on pre-purchase. I am looking for something that is really story driven, can keep you interested, and not too terribly short. I am kind of leaning toward and RPG styled game, but I am definately open to all types. I am not necessarily interested in the game being brand new, just as long as it will run on an XP system. As always, thanks in advance for the suggestions.

- J

Call of Duty and its expansion (united offensive) have really good single player missions, and the guns are realistic from the world war 2 era.. they are challenging, and have pretty good graphics too. I like playing call of duty multiplayer, however it is a lot more challenging than the single player :D my other favorite games are return to castle wolfenstein, which is a quake 3 engine based game, and motocross madness 2, a racing game.

Kotor 2

The best I have on Knights 2 is February '05. Nothing with better details that I can find.

- J

Back