• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gordon Freeman of MIT.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schalldampfer

There really is a person named Gordon Freeman at MIT. My friend searched the MIT database. Just thought you'd be interested. And sorry... no link... too lazy. I think it was the "People Directory" though.

Magnify the image. In IE don't move the mouse and wait until the icon appears at the bottom right corner of the image, then click it. For Firefox, just use the magniying glass.

Anyways,

get over it chief...crow bars are cheap these days
http://quakekare.com/browseproducts/pry---Crow-Bar-24-Inch.html
and i sort of still need it.
[email protected] wrote:
>When you borrowed it you said you were going to give my crowbar back
>right away. It's been 141 years Gordon

Schalldampfer said:
So you think MIT just updated its database for a game?

I don't think MIT just up and did it, but I'm sure plenty of guys who work or go to school there know about HL and probably did it as a joke. Did anyone check if Walter Bennett or Dr. Kleiner worked there?

Alacritan said:
I don't think MIT just up and did it, but I'm sure plenty of guys who work or go to school there know about HL and probably did it as a joke. Did anyone check if Walter Bennett or Dr. Kleiner worked there?

Haha. Dr. Kleiner and Bennett. Should be interesting to search, although I'm not going to do it myself. Tell me, though... who is Bennett? I think I know Kleiner, but not Bennett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back