• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Flashing Fan LED

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ati

i have this fan with 2 flashing blue LED'S, my question is how do i stop the frikken thing from flashing? its so bright and flashes too much that im about to have a seizure lol. what do i have to disconnect on the fan pcb? i still want it to stay lit just not flashing.

get an even more obnoxious and even more flashy DBZ loop or simalar anime to distract you from the sizure fans... lol.

I gues you could sell it to a stoner as crappy strobe lights, but as to fixing them, i have no idea.

is it on a fan controller? if so the voltages may be messing with the propper function of the LED, if you can change where they get thier power or change the fan controller settings (if applicable).

I think that if you can rule out a problem with funny power and such, you should ebay some seizure fans, and go buy replacements with the sale's profits somewhere, imo.

lol, no the fans are suppose to flash,got em for free 5 of them lol, hm i wonder which thing to cut out in teh pcb

Back