• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BenQ FP931 Silver 19" LCD Monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I hear benQ is pretty good to go with right now... Be sure to post back and let us know how satisfied you are with its performance in gaming... Often times performance ratings liek response time can be misleading from manufacturers, however I believe benQ is supposedly supposed to be pretty right on. :)

I hope you enjoy it. :)

This was the monitor I was going to buy before the Dell FPW2005 came out. It looks like it has some amazing specs for the price.

Make sure to give a mini review when you get it :D.

I saw someone around here mention that you will get good price/performance out of benQ right now because they are trying to break into the North American market... Dunno if that is the true reason, but looking at specs and price it would seem to make sense. :eh?:

I am soooo pissed!!!!! I got my benq today three dyas early, BUT THE BACK LIGHT WENT OUT AFTER LIKE 3 MIN OF GAMING!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO FREAKING PISSED!!!!! And the place where i bought it it is not returnable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where on earth did you buy it from?

I find it hard to believe you can't return it, even it if has to be directly to the BenQ.

www.Provantage.com I porbable will have to return it through BenQ, and they will probable make me pay for the shipping! Which i dont even want to know how much. Then i am leaving next weekend, so it probable will come during next next week when i am not home!!!

Ok, i feel okay today. I called them up first thing thir morning. I had to haggle with them a little bit, but i got it so that, they paid for the shipping back, AND they sent me out a new one, even before they recieved the other one. I told it was a christmas present that i NEEDED! Anyways i just be getting it by friday so, one more week sorta sucks, but im glad i ddint have to pay for anymore shipping. Thx for all the encouragement!

Back