• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats best 6800gt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gabrielson

I got a 8400 dell all laugh but i only get 10500 in futermark 03 because i only a 6800 gto with 12 pipes.
So what is the best brand and should i upgrade.

Umm you shouldnt upgrade to anything, 10500 on stock is awsome if that score waso n stock. Oced its great 2 for a 12 pipe card. Youre fine and dont need to upgrade unless you think a few thousand morep oints in 03 is worth $400

all my games run fine but cs-soucre, i get 130 fps stress but my fps is alover the place when i play the games, i think that because it is still buggy? what do you guys think/

Ya I would not upgrade your GPU. How much memory do you have? Because that might be the only thing you want or need to upgrade.

you might want to change your drivers for CS...ive been hearing the 6800 have problems with the Drivers sent with the cards....I think try 67.22 for best results in cs...or 67.02

gl

Back