• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which card should I get? Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yoshi1213

I have a couple of choices on upgrading my video card and would like some input. I have an AGP slot, and am not going to upgrade till next year to a PCX board, but I need a new card as the geforce3ti200 has hit the wall. I have a friend who will sell me his used and in good shape AIW 9800 for $150, and that is the amount that I want to spend, but I've seen a refurbeb 5900xt on newegg(http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-127-119R&type=Refurbished) for about the same price. What suggestions would anyone have

Just 9800

Is it just a 9800? If it is I would go with the 5900XT I was looking at something similar but new and a 9800pro And went with that. But I just filled out a insurance form from the courier. so... I might wait for the 6600GT :D
5900XT v.s 9800 i'd go with the 5900xt
5900XT v.s 9800 pro. Id go with the pro. Unless your running Hi res AA and AF then you wont notice any diff.

Back