• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what cpu coole do you use on your nf7-s?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

freeagent

just as the title says... xmas is comeing and mom wants to get me a cpu cooler, ive read on the zalman site the big azz cooler isnt nf7-s compatible, any recomondations? :bday:

well, theres a problem with haveing the Zalman in my case, its not in my sig, but its an icute 301bb and as it is right now with my igloo xp3200 cooler, i have mebe an inch or so clearance from my heatsink and my power supply, i dont think its gonna fit... i have this case fairly pimped, so i ordered a coolermaster jet7, i know i know... but it looks kinda cool :clap: , im not worried about noise either.. i have 6 case fans, my cpu, northbridge, and psu fan, so wass a lil more right? besides.... i dont know anyone else that has one! my temps are excellent as it is, 19 case, 36 cpu@ 170x12.5=2125, so im ok. but nuttin says BLING!! like a jet engine on your cpu to match the sound of the box anyways :santa:

The only problem I see is that you won't get the lower temps with a Jet. If you're after looks more than extreme cooling though....... the Jet does look pretty sweet :bday:

yeah, i dont need extreme cooling, im happy with this as it is, im not a hardcore overclocker, but i like to push things abit from time to time.. besides, chix dig a cool pc, especially if you let em use it :beer: :thup: :bday: :attn:

I use an SP-97, but I hear they are hard to find and possibly discontinued. I got mine like 4 monts ago on SVC for like $38 :)

Back