• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hows my 3d score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

predator500

I have been trying to hit 14k now for awhile and with a lot of time and luck i have gotten to 14938. I will be trying to go for 15k now im useing just the factory air cooler for now and my temps are around 57c and my room is 35c.
Im useing 67.02 drivers and this is with a A64 3500+ overclocked to 2700 water cooled it will do 2800 but i just cant get it stable but any how the video card is still on air and im going to watercool it to see if i can get 15k
Well her is my score.

Attachments

• best3.jpg
    best3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 120
Well i have tried and just can not get 15k but wpuld love to. I will keep trying

I have moded the bios to this card and have just been lucky. My specs are 3500 winny oc'ed to 2800 MSI neo2 board set at 10x280 mem. is ocz 3200 EB i think it might be tccd im not shure the card it a BFG 6800GT with my owen modded bios.The best bios that i found to mod was the Gainward GS GT rev.1 i changed everything the mem times and all. Ifound that my card does not like the 1.4 volts like the ultra has so i had to run 1.3 .With the 1.4 i would lose video input so i just went with water cooling dd water block for 6800 and just kept trying but wish i had bought a fusion water block and i would also like to say that my system was not prime stabile i could just run 3dmark03 and was lucky that it ran it .

Back