• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All Electronics, a surplus electronics house has several 120mm fans for a reasonable price. They are in the 80-90 cfm range. Go here and click on shop online catalog, index, and fans.
http://www.allelectronics.com

That, having been proferred, the Panasonic 120x38mm is hard to beat, not only for noise level, but being thicker than most 120x25mm fans, it performs a little better in the presence of moderate resistance to airflow. When you have to pick from several fans, similarly priced, always go with the thickest one. An 84cfm 120x38mm will put out more air, under most applications, than a 104cfm 120x25mm fan. Fan capacities are spec'd by the manufacturer for them hanging in open air, with no resistance to airflow. In actual use, they will encounter resistance to their airflow.

Hoot

get the delta 35x120mm fan, it is a bigger version of the 80mm 68CFM one, so i reacon it is quite good, no i haven't got one, i wish i did. no i dont know where to get them or i would have them all, but they do make them

Back