• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

statement of Frys's......honesty?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Intrepid

Well, it all went like this really. I went to Frys with Aaron to get him a CDRW drive for cheep so he would stop having to use mine every time he needed something burnt, got him a $30 Artec burner. Well, as a joke Aaron goes up to one of the Frys employees and asks them "hey, I’m trying to get back at someone, i need the crappiest motherboard you have, i mean so crappy that it will just spontaneously combust when i look at it", the guy looked a little skeptical, but not too much so. Aaron then went on to specify that he needed an Intel board for added effect. Then, the said employee proceeds to look through the rack of motherboards and pulls a few out, and finally selects a used and returned ECS motherboard with nothing really worthwhile on it whatsoever. He actually sowed us their worst product, and i looked, he was right about it too! Kinda funny story i guess.

Back