• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9800Pro WHERE DID THEY ALL GO??!?!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mista ting

Is it me or they stop making (Built By ATI) Radeon 9800Pro 128Mb 256-bit (RV360 Core) i checked all over newegg, tiger direct, THERE GONE??!??! :mad: :argue:

Indeed, the 9800 Pro has gone the way of the Dodo Bird ;).

AGP is basically dead in the water as far as future video card releases are concerned, it's an understandable business move by ATi to cut production of some of their older AGP cards.

It's too bad though, the 9800 Pro is still an excellent overclocker's video card, if treated nicely.

And I fully intend to make my 9800 Pro last me untill an SLI PCI-Express, S939 A64 upgrade in mid '05.

aww man thats terrible...the 9800pro is awesome...i have one...R350 core unfortunately...but o well its still awesome even at stock speeds...i havent OCed it yet

i have one that im selling but i can't decide whether to put it on ebay or sell it here...not really aware of how the process works on here, they send me a check and i cash it and then send it to them?

it doesn't overclock much over stock but it works nonetheless.

Back