• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problem ocing mobile 2500+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

panic

yesterday i got all my parts and decided to build my comp. anyway i can't even run the comp for more than 5 minutes without it restarting. often times it restarting before it even gets to load windows[after the login screen]. here are the specs : amd athlon mobile xp 2500+, abit nf7-s [newest bios], corsair value select dual kits 184 pin RAM[this one], i have a Antec 350W(SL350)Smart Power PSU, and a thermaltake silent boost hs/f for the 2500+

What are your temps like? What do the rails on your PSU look like? Is there any beep or anything or does the PC just shut off? It may be that your PSU is faulty/is not powerful enough to power your OC'ed PC. If you have a lot of hdd's, high-end video card, etc...all those things require a lot of power.

Alchemy1 said:
What are your temps like? What do the rails on your PSU look like? Is there any beep or anything or does the PC just shut off? It may be that your PSU is faulty/is not powerful enough to power your OC'ed PC. If you have a lot of hdd's, high-end video card, etc...all those things require a lot of power.

case temp : 31, cpu: 45 the PC just shuts off, no beebs. i have one HD [WD 80GB] and a gf3ti200 64MB vid card.

Back