• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

halife 2 on 2 comps with same account HELP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatrix

I bought half life 2 in the begining of december on my old comp and had it installed and registered

now i installed it on my new comp and im using the SAME account and it says something like

Account pending. steam servers cannot process this transaction.......

what should i do? I didn't know i was only allowed for ONE comp.

i cant return it now either.. any help?

i think valves security measures are TOO intense

im using the same damn account for christsakes i just want it on a diff computer........

contact steam / valve.

it is not too intense, this is what prevents people form buying it and installing it on all their friends computers.

i sure this is not a big deal, contact valve / steam and let them know the situation.

but im using the same account? its not like im making new accoutns.

the key is already activiated on my account i just want to play it

for example say someones hardrive died? would that mean they would have to buy hl2 again. there account is still at steam. so all they gotta do is isntall it again and use the same account

thats basically what im doing.

Yes you're 100% right it should work. But you still need your HL2 cd! If it keeps giving the error, I would contact Valve if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back