• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

so I got my powerstream 520w

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MasterCraft

it has no 24 pin plug for my p5ad2

It's got a super stupid looking green LED fan in the back :eh?:

SO I ordered new fans, fan sleeves and some other cool junk from frozencpu, including a 20-24 pin adaptor which was orange (blue ones were out of stock :()

question on the PSU, all the rails were undervolting according to the LED indictators, I adjusted them to all be green, should I just leave it like that? and adjust according to color?

I've been searching for the past three hours to find a 20-24 pin adapter, I even checked frozen CPU and I cant find them there!?! Can you send me a link to the page! I checked under cables and did a search on 20-24 nothing poped up their either... :bang head

Mav2KM said:
I've been searching for the past three hours to find a 20-24 pin adapter, I even checked frozen CPU and I cant find them there!?! Can you send me a link to the page! I checked under cables and did a search on 20-24 nothing poped up their either... :bang head

This place carries about every cable configuration you could possibly need.

Digit-PC.com

yeah took alot of searching to find that one, Frozen cpu has neon orange, blue and green, thats it.

they only had orange in stock :(

luckily my case has no window :D

MasterCraft said:
It's got a super stupid looking green LED fan in the back :eh?:

Yeah, i don't like the green LED's either, but i'm not willing to void my warranty over it. Would have been nice if they just left it plain. Save the colors for those who actually want to mod it TO have LED's :p

Sentential said:
Why would you need that connector when your PSU supports that and BTX? You just add the 4pin thingie and its fine.

the 4-pins even have a tag on them that says not to mix them.

besides they don't fit, unless i want to cut the clip off the side of the 4 pin connector, it's just easy to pay 7 bucks and buy the adapter.

Back