• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

#61 - Well EXCUSE ME - I blinked.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

Hey give me a break - when I checked at 8am PST we were at 62. I blinked my eyes for only a second and bammmm - we are at #61.

Well, don't close your eyes too long - we will be blowing past Team Husky sometime in the next 24 hours to take over #60.

Way to go Team - the top 50 is right on the horizon. :) :D :cool:

We are in the top fifty, its just that nobody knows it yet. :)

WE ARE SEARCHING THE DEEEEEEEEEP SPACE NOW BABY!!! ...GIMME AN E!!! GIMME A T!!!!!!! WHAT DOES IT SPELL!???!?!?!!!!? well it's not that hard... seriously. Anyway we, overclockers.com should start recruiting school districts to run SETI for us :) my school district has 60+ computers in 15 schools. All at least Pentium 3 on a network. And believe me, they know who we are hehe, they addressed it in a board meeting and it's "POINTLESS"...those #&^@ #$@#* $ &@ #%!@#% & @#%* &#@^$% )#%& ::deep breath:: #(*@&#$ *&!( #%*_ #(*% @#( %_@( #$%_ @#*% @&#& $@#^$% @&#^$% @&#%^ (@*# &) %* #@$@ #^ $... anway right now i'm working on my...hold your applause...30th WU!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. sorry.

toomnymods said:
Congrats on your achievements before too long you'll be selling life and limb just to add more crunchers!!
Crunch ON!!! :D :p :D

Yeah, kind of getting expensive - last machine cost me a kidney, an ear, and 2 feet of colon. Damn the price of those MP's.

chawken said:

Yeah, kind of getting expensive - last machine cost me a kidney, an ear, and 2 feet of colon. Damn the price of those MP's.
ROTFLMAO!!!

Back