• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a "game"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

palee72

Awhile ago, maybe like a year or so.. there was a "game" posted here that was something to the effect of putting an object in an orbit or path, inputting speed and angle, using the gravity of objects, to sling shot that object to a target planet. I've searched all over for it and can't seem to find it..

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please post it here...

Thanks in advance

lee

hmm.. guess no one remembers it. The closed I could find to it was spaced penguin.. but that was more "cartoony" than what I was looking for..

Oh well.. thanks for listening..

Lee

...yeah, I went back to check some of the links, there is some warez sneaking in, sorry, didn't mean to post any, nor do they, report any you find, and let your ethics guide your choices. Hope the link is okay with the mods... :-/

This wasn't something that was downloadable... I believe it was a flash site.. or something like that.. I do know it was a website that had it.

lee

Back