• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case and psu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RIPSTER

Ive been looking at purchasing a new case and psu i found a very good case review in my pc magazine "Custom PC" it was a "NZXT Nemesis Blue" it seemed good link to specs.

I am still undecided on the powersupply it needs to run the rig in my sig which isnt all that demanding. I currently have a 350 watt eagle power supply which was the el cheapo that came with my current case.

I have heard good things about enermax and sparkle or are they the same? If anyone could please point me towards a UK website that supplies sparkle PSU's i would be very grateful.

thnx in advance

RIPSTER

that is probabbly the ugliest case i have ever seen.

get a lian li, IMO enermax is better than sparkle, but ocz is the best :D

yah a lianli for like £100 i dont realy have dat budget i was goin for a cheap case that had the specs i wanted and that fitted the description i dont think it looks that bad its a bit muckle but there are a lot worse cases out there

You'll be doing well to get rid of the Eagle - it's a known Deer alias. My PSU suggestions are Fortron/Sparkle/Aopen/Nexus over 350w, CWT/Antec over 380w, Enermax above 375w, or Topower P6/OCZ Powerstream above 420w.

I'm getting a brand new Coolermaster Cavalier for quite cheap (approx £60). I found the website in custom pc as welll, so I could pm you the link if you want (That is, unless you have found it already). But I think that is a much nicer case.

I'm in love with my Coolermaster Wavemaster, but they are a bit expensive. The Cavalier is a very nice alternative.

the centurions cooling isnt all that good one 80mm front and one 120mm back its not bad but not what im lookin for although it does have a very professional finish to it im still undecided.

and it looks like ill be going with an enermax noisetaker 420W or maybe the 370W

Back