• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Outpost.com deals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Boy, that 3.2E is a great deal.....you could take the CPU and sell the motherboard. If i didn't already have a 4.0GHz chip, i would have taken a chance on another :p

Oh my such good deals. I really wanted to save up for PS3 but my PC sure could use that 3.2ghz combo with some new ram. Man I need a bank account before I blow my money.

Just read some specs on that modo, I dont know if I can stop myself from buying this thing.

Last edited:
tenchi86 said:
Oh my such good deals. I really wanted to save up for PS3 but my PC sure could use that 3.2ghz combo with some new ram. Man I need a bank account before I blow my money.

Just read some specs on that modo, I dont know if I can stop myself from buying this thing.

Yeah the specs are nice but I don't see what manufacturer it is...might not be good for OCing but it should be good for stock.

They generally use ECS boards, not my favorite but they run OK at stock. I picked up a couple XP2800+ with Mother boards for $99 a couple months back.

They installed OK, been running stable. But I am running them at stock.

OCS911 said:
It would be nice if that chip is C0 Stepping w/ benefit changing multiplier on IC7 Max3 board :p

Would be, but highly unlikely. The C0 stepping is 2 steppings old, and Fry's/Outpost being such a large retailer, they tend to have the latest steppings, and not the older ones. It's possible to get lucky.

for the intel combos with via chipsets. the boards is an ECS PT800CE-A
The retail chips they sold were sl7e5's (3.2 retials that is) last month.

Be cautious of the motherboards as they are single channel for the intel Boards. even the 865chipsets i believe. For daily non OC apps they seem to work fine tho.

Crap... Does anyone have the rebate form for the mushkin ram? If you do please PM me with the link or post it here. Or if you could send it by email let me know and I will give you the address. Thanks

JT

I dont see why the ram would work. ram is ram. 99% of the time it will work...but sometimes mobo's have problems...if it does just return it

Back