• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Doesnt this AMD system Kick this p4 butt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does. That website looks like total crap. They say an athlon xp 2600 is 2.6Ghz? What a scam. They don't even say what videocards you upgrade to exactly.

Your current Athlon 64 rig will outperform anything built by the owners of that website. Furthermore, it is very unprofessional, and they have tons of either false and/or misleading information in their specs. I wouldn't buy from them if my life counted on it.

deception``

Hmm, let's see. They got an "Athlon64 3400 at 3.4Ghz" with "800FSB" for only $690, comes with a DVD burner that's branded Nero. Not bad, I'm going to buy from these guys for my next upgrade. Promise.

ahhaha

some people! it looks like Joe blow down the street thinks he can run a computer web site - or hope to milk all the poor innocent people

I say we boycott this site until they fix it - be sure to spread this info around toall web sites! save the innocent man!

lets sue for false advertising :D

"Thats really harsh...thats like, so damn mean dude....why you gotta be an ***???"

Thats what i thought, until i looked at the site.

"Intel (R) AMD Athlon XP (R) 2.2GHz"

=/....

Sites made of pictures...no text....these people should come talk to us for help with their site, they would be...in business

The Novea Ware site is probably somebody real low budget like you or I who is trying his hand at building computers. You cannot blame the guy for trying, but the false advertising is rediculous. The $290 computer with Win XP is an excellent deal if you actually get a retail copy of XP with it. Idunno, I see things like this all the time when I shop through PriceWatch. There are lots of shady deals to be had on the net.

Here's a few of my favorite points about this website...

The Noveaware 3200 AMD, says here it runs at 2.9GHz "blazing speed" that processor will be blazing alright!

The 3.4GHz A64 rig that runs at an 800MHz FSB, wow wee!

And last, but certianly not least...

"Noveaware: We give computers a mind of there own." Lets just forget for a second that thats one of the most rediculous utterances I've ever read, and continue onto the grammar lesson. THEIR NOT THERE, thank you 5th grade english class.

Someone needs to call the tech. support line at like 3am, right in the middle of one of these guy's bong hits.

ps2cho said:
sounds a good idea, but somehow i dont think u cud gather enuff "useless sites to make one lol

One things for sure.

This one is #1

Agreed

im gonna call them again and order my 3.4GHz AMD 64 800MHz FSB!
its gonna rock my 3dmarkscore to hell

Look at the Student Page; they will deliver the computer and install it (personally). You also can get free DSL/cable based on availability.
I think that is sort of strange, especially from Earthlink and Roadrunner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back